In business since 1997, Shelf Company Warehouse registers by far the most companies in South Africa, with 12 branches country wide.
We have been rated the top CIPRO and CIPC agent every year since 1998 and are the preferred service provider for leading South African banks, public companies, attorneys, auditors, accounting professionals and members of the public.
Our directors and associates are qualified attorneys, auditors, master tax practitioners and legal advisors.
All company registrations require the physical submission of documentation with CIPC in Pretoria. With our corporate headquarters in Pretoria in close proximity to CIPC, and 12 branches linked electronically, we are able to process and lodge company registrations immediately and on an industrial scale.
We offer a level of expertise unrivalled in our field.
Our Branches Nationwide
Pretoria (Head Office)
Cape Town (Northgate Island)
What is a shelf company/CC?
A shelf company or close corporation is a business entity that was pre-registered. These companies/close corporations have no assets or liabilities and have never conducted business. These companies/close corporations were registered with the sole purpose of being sold.
We supply all shelf companies/close corporations with a guarantee of having no assets or liabilities and never having conducted business.
A shelf company is the fastest way of getting a business up and running. We can appoint the new directors within a day, enabling you to open a bank account and to start trading almost immediately.
We are regarded as industry leaders in company registrations, delivering an easy and quick company registration experience.
We offer our customers a level of expertise unrivaled in our field.
- Our fee is not calculated according to number of directors/shareholders.
- We issue Minutes of First Meeting plus Share Certificates with all our company registrations, free of charge.
- Rated top CIPRO and CIPC agent each and every year since 1998.
- More than 600,000 new company and Close Corporation registrations in last 20 years.
- CIPC will confirm that we register by far the most companies in South Africa.
- Shelf Company Warehouse has 12 branches and 87 staff members.
- Used exclusively by SA’s largest online bank.
Preferred service provider for:
- Public Companies
- Accounting professionals
- Members of the public
Directors and associates are:
- Master Tax Practitioners
- Legal Advisors
We offer a level of expertise unrivaled in our field.
- Unlike our competition, our services are therefore not limited to standard CIPC MOI’s.
We can draft custom MOI’s for:
- Private Companies
- Public Companies
- Homeowners Associations
- Non Profit Companies
- Share Block Companies
Apply online or visit one of our 12 branches nationwide for a personal consultation.
Two Pretoria staff members permanently at CIPC to monitor all our registrations.
- Company registrations
- Shelf companies
- Annual returns